- Have your party catered, rather than going to a restaurant, so you can the control the costs and options by offering a set menu, instead of letting employees order off a regular menu.
- Purchase a table at a single group rate, where all the details are included, by joining other businesses in the festivities.
- Hold the party during the day, when venues often offer lower prices.
- Save printing and postage costs by sending invitations via a free online service.
- Reduce drink costs by limiting choices to one or two specialty drinks, rather than hosting an open bar.
- Instead of giving away favors that will be thrown away or forgotten, or having an awkward gift-exchange, ask attendees to bring a new toy to donate to Toys for Tots.
November 22, 2010
Catering Tips: Saving Money on the Corporate Holiday Party
Now you have some ideas for planning a fun corporate holiday party. Here are some ideas for cutting costs: