If you are a small business seeking an economical, effortless, and fun solution to your Christmas party blues, then join the fine folks at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum for dinner and dancing at a Jingle Bell Rock like none other!
The Second Annual Biggest Little Christmas Party will be held Friday, December 17, 2010, at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum.
Cocktail hour begins at 6:30 p.m.
Holiday buffet opens at 7:30 p.m.
Dancing lasts until 11:00 p.m.
Tables of 10 are $350.00* and include the following:
- A 4.5 hour event in the festively-decorated Rotunda
- All table linens
- Holiday centerpieces
- A fully-stocked cash bar
- Professional DJ
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Two-entrée holiday buffet
- *Price does not include 7% sales tax.
- A deposit of 50% is due at the time of reservation, and the balance is due by December 1, 2010.
- You may purchase as many tables as you like, based on availability and they will be situated together.
- You may seat less than 10 people, but the price will remain the same.
- Should you need to cancel your Christmas party reservation, cancellations prior to November 1, 2010, will be fully refundable. After that time, 50% of your deposit will be forfeited.
For more information, or to reserve your party, please call The Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum Events Department at 912.748.8888 x124 or x160.