|Paul Kennedy Catering 2010 Holiday Menu|
- Plan a holiday party "staycation" in your office. Have a special holiday meal delivered directly to your company meeting space, and hold a white elephant gift exchange.
- Let a local hotel host the festivities and handle all of the coordination, set-up, décor, and clean-up for you.
- Host an evening holiday reception at the company owner's or manager's house. Serve eggnog and hors d'oeuvres.
- Join a group party with other local businesses.
- Invite your clients and vendors to a holiday open house for a festive after-work meet-and-greet with your company's employees.